beijing2

Friday, September 22, 2006

I am back...

Yes, I am back in blogsphere again. I have so many things in mind but have nothing to write at the moment. BTW, I am here to announce that I will write again but more in Chinese than English in the future. I pretty sure my mandarin is much better than my poor and lousy English, I don't want to abuse my reader with my manglish anymore.

For those who can't read Chinese, sorry huh. I'll still try my best to write in English when times permit. Nowadays I have very limited time to blog so that I must choose the fastest way to write what I want to tell. With writings in Chinese I can express my thoughts and feelings well.

Stay tuned.

10 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Haha. Thought someone said wanna quit for good. :bpbppb

Welcome back.

Milly said...

wahhaa...welcome back wor... have to wait u write post liao..

Anonymous said...

我刚刚想post休息,你就出山,哈哈哈。。。

sqkiki said...

welcome back lor....:)

Anonymous said...

回来就好了...写非洲文都没关系...等等...我不会读非洲文!!!!还是写中文吧!! :P

轩还好吗???最近有干什么调皮事吗???

Anonymous said...

欢迎你回来!我搬家了!

Greenapple said...

oh i miss you terribly! keep us updated! dunno what to write? start from your precious son's update!

shiaulin said...

大家好!谢谢这么久以来一直不断的支持我的部落格。
jason, PM, msau,
thanks, sure more post coming up in the near future.

twinsmom,
如果真的’不想走路‘的话,总可以搭顺风车吧?

yl,
读我的下一篇你多少可以了解轩怎么了。

jesslyn,
是的,有听说。待会有空会去观光观光。

greenapple,
as u wish... :)

Selba said...

Welcome back to the blog world again :)

Ok.. never mind, you just write in mandarin if you feel much comfortable with it... coz' thanks to the altavista.com... we can translate chinese to english :)

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're gonna start writing again.
我也和jesslyn一样搬家了。

About Me

Malaysia
一个简单的女人

Labels

People Visited

Lilypie Baby Ticker Daisypath Ticker