beijing2

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Wish Tag

I was granted 3 wishes from 3 peoples. I wonder why suddenly so many people are trying to makes my wishes come true. Hehehe...

No lar this is about X’mas Wish Tag. First, I was tag by Maria (in Chinese version) and done it. Later were tag again by Selba and Soohk in English version. I don’t mind to do this again as I can get more Christmas gift mah… right? I rather like the English version by which I can choose who to be my Santa Claus, so here I come again. Hehehe…

Here are the tag rules:
* State the Great Person that tagged you
* List Who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift)
* State the Gift you wish to get
* Then invite a few Friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog.

The Great Person: Selba and Soohk

The Santa Claus that will deliver the gift: My Hubby (so Maria u no need to buy me gift liao, BUT u have to accompany me on my off day :D)

The Gift, I wish to have an off day. Where I don’t have to do any routine works and just enjoy myself. I want to go for facial, massage, do my hair, shopping, go café, dine at nice restaurant.

Pass it to Whom, I hope their wish would come true:
ZhiXuan
Annabelle
Isabelle
Zara
Little Luke Skywalker

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah...wish you wish will come true, then we can go have tea and shopping! yeah!

Egghead said...

I thought I no kena liao from your mandarin version... didn't know kena english one pulak... sigh!

Unknown said...

eeeee ZhiXuan?..sure all car car car car car.....then

shiaulin said...

maria, i guess Santa Claus will just leave me... my wish never will come true lar, at least not in the near future loh :(

egghead, wei this wish is for LLS not u huh, so don't make it as ur's to korek gift from ppl ya :P

dear, last night Xuan mumbling i heard he said 'buy car-car... ah gong ah ma yang-yang' wor... *wink wink*

ZMM said...

Wa.. good present!
Can hubby do it?

SooHK said...

ah sorry do not know you did already....hahaha

SHo.Rich said...

hmm..remind me what I should ask for christmas gift from Santa :-)

Unknown said...

...naughty always think of car car only...
car-car in hand, daddy mummy also dont want liao...

shiaulin said...

zaramom, very good wish indeed, but i don't think so it will come true :(

soohk, never mind leh actually i have to thank you by given me chances to make a wish :)

bridgette, keke.. if Santa ever exist.

dear, yee.. why u again?

About Me

Malaysia
一个简单的女人

Labels

People Visited

Lilypie Baby Ticker Daisypath Ticker