Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
1.The Life of An Independent Babe
2. My All
3. All About Zara
4. Double Happiness and My Feelings
5. Snippets of Life
Then you select five people to pass the love on to:
1. Jason Mumbles
2. Little Luke “Skywalker”
3. My Felicity Corner
4. I am a Domestic Goddess
5. Happy Family
What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago means 1996. I was still in collage, enjoying carefree life lor what else.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Jan 2005? Oh, I was getting ready to move to Beijing with hubby.
1. Potato chips
2. Jelly with fruits
3. Tofu fa
4. Ice cream
5. Fruits rojak
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
2. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
3. Hey Diddle Diddle
4. Ding Dong Bell
5. Eensy Weensy Spider
These are my daily sing along nursery rhymes with Xuan, still got a lot more but only can chose five. All these songs I even sing it in my dream!!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire billionaire:
1. Travel around the world.
3. Buy a land on one of the beautiful beach, design and build my own house.
4. Allocate education fund for Xuan.
5. Shopping, shopping, and shopping!
Five bad habits:
1. 洁癖. (What is this called in English huh, anybody knows?)
5. Both love and hate to sleep.
Five things you like doing:
2. Lying on the bed and do nothing.
3. Day dreaming (dream of become a billionaire).
4. Watching cartoon, reading and playing with Xuan.
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. High waist loose fit Jeans.
2. Out of trend shirt/dress.
3. Low cost apartment. (Not for investment either, u may end up get stuck on the financial for buying it)
4. Earring, those must have ear holes type. Clip on one okay. (Don’t want to pierce my ear for the third times with two failed history)
5. Formal office wear.
Five favorite “toys”:
2. Xuan’s cartoon DVD.
3. Japanese drama series.
4. Kitchen utensil.
5. My blog.
That’s it. I had done my part.