beijing2

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Kena Tag for 7 things...

This post went missing for more than 24 hours without me notice! Me loh.. pandai-pandai go edit the HTML until got error cannot display :p ok now its back again.

Got tag by Maria and this is the first time being tag! Thought I will be always lucky enough to escape from being tag but…. hehe..

Seven things I plan to do before I die:


  1. Pray hard for hubby to strike big prize in lottery and save up sufficient amount for my boy’s study plan. Then use the remains sum for travel around the world with hubby and my boy.
  2. Pray hard for hubby to strike big prize in lottery and save up sufficient amount for my boy’s study plan. Then use the remains sum to buy me a nice condominium, I want to design it myself too.
  3. Pray hard for hubby to strike big prize in lottery and save up sufficient amount for my boy’s study plan. Then use the remains sum to buy me a nice car. Then I can drive my boy everywhere I wish too.
  4. Pray hard for hubby to strike big prize in lottery and save up sufficient amount for my boy’s study plan. Then give the remains sum to me, so I can buy Xuan everything I wanted to get for him, ex. clothes, shoes, toys etc… etc… etc…
  5. Pray hard for hubby to strike big prize in lottery and save up sufficient amount for my boy’s study plan. Then give the remains sum to me, then I can go have my expensive spa, facial, buy nice clothes, shoes, jewellery etc… etc… etc…
  6. Still pray hard for hubby to strike big prize in lottery and save up sufficient amount for my boy’s study plan. That is so many things I can do with the money, ex. charity.
  7. If I will have to know I am dying soon, I will write as many letters as I can to my boy but state it year by year. Means from now 2 years old until Xuan is 35 years old or older. Will pass it to my closes sister and ask her to give to Xuan every year one by one on his birthday. This job cannot leave to my hubby because the content of the letter might involve him/his new wife (if hubby happens to remarried after I die lar). Will teach my Xuan how to ‘deal’ with the step-mum if she not treating him good… *evil grins*

Btw, hubby didn’t buy lottery leh, so? *rolling eyes*

Seven things I could do:

  1. Take care of my boy.
  2. Take care of my hubby.
  3. Cook for my boy.
  4. Cook for my hubby.
  5. Teach and play with my boy.
  6. Share my hubby’s worry.
  7. Take as many photos for both of them too.

Seven celebrity crushes:

  1. Takuya Kimura 木村拓哉
  2. Keanu Reeves
  3. David Beckham
  4. Tony Leung Chiu Wai 梁朝伟
  5. Carina Liu Jia Ling刘嘉玲
  6. Meg Ryan
  7. Yep! Totoro too!!

Seven often repeated words:

  1. No! no! boy no!
  2. Don’t throw ur toys!
  3. Want shh-shh anot?
  4. Boy don’t climb!
  5. 你很麻烦哩!(u very troublesome leh!)
  6. Ooi ! mummy ‘piak’ u then u know! (beat buttock)
  7. Go watch ur tv/ read ur book/ play ur toys, don’t come into the kitchen!
Updated on 19 Sept 2005,

"Goob boy... mummy love u." I notice I saying this more often nowadays, maybe because I am in good holiday mood liao kua ;)

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:

  1. eyes
  2. mouth
  3. hair
  4. dressing
  5. skin
  6. hand
  7. the make-ups

Seven tags go to:

  1. Bro Peng Shyong
  2. Xuan mummy
  3. leecs’s wife
  4. ZhiXuan’s mum
  5. Junior Lee’s mum
  6. Simple woman
  7. Simple woman simple life

Don’t expect to see what big ambitious in me lar, I am just a simple woman as stated in my blog profile anyway ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa liau...you tag to others very "cheh kai车鸡" wan? but very funny LOL...

ai yah, same like me lar, always hope to strike lottery, but never buy, how to strike?

shiaulin said...

maria, this isn't easy task leh, i do it like doing my exam paper. ppl i wish to tag already got their exam or hard work to do, except my bro, guess he got lotsa time to himself now as SIL busy working day & nite in this mth. me purposely wanna make his life miserable, hope he could use mooncake to hit me when back home :p

Jason Lioh said...

车鸡是什么意思?
机车又是什么?

shiaulin said...

jason, this is 'mine' explanation lar huh,

车鸡 = cheat/bluff/偷鸡
机车 = locomotive/engine/ah beng/ah lian

hahaha...

About Me

Malaysia
一个简单的女人

Labels

People Visited

Lilypie Baby Ticker Daisypath Ticker